The AI-512 Architectural Interface will enable aris wall panels to work with Leprecon MX and VX series or any DMX-512 controlled dimming installation systems.
The AI-512 software is designed to be easily configured and programmed via a web browser, requiring no additional software. DMX snapshots for fast programming, the ability to merge DMX data with the control console, and a real time status display for set up and configuration are just some of the features users will come to appreciate.
Architectural Interface Hardware
• Standard Rack Mount Chassis
• DMX In and Out with Data Merge
• Ethernet Connection for Programming
• USB Port for Show File Storage
• Two RJ Sockets for Wall Panel Connections
• Compatible with all Leprecon Architectural Panels
• Compact Flash Based - No Hard Drive
• High Capacity Power Supply for Panel Set
Architectural Interface Software
• Uses Web Browser for Scene Programming - No Special Software
• DMX Snapshots for Fast Programming
• Merges with Desk DMX Data
• Live and Blind Record Modes
• Real-Time Status Display for Setup and Configuration
• Up to 8 Distinct Rooms
• Up to 12 Panels Per Room
• Playback Controlled by Faders or Buttons
• Console Faders Can be Mapped as Playbacks for Seamless Control
• Up to 512 Channels of Playbacks
• Simple Setup, No Limits on Control Possibilities
The aris™ Architectural Interface System puts all your lighting control at your fingertips.
aris™ consists of the AI-512 and optional control surfaces to give you complete control. The AI-512, housed in 2ru rack mount chassis, contains all the necessary hardware and software to interface with and control any DMX lighting system. All 512 DMX channels can be used for architectural or stage lighting and easily recalled from a number of different interfaces such as our aris™ wall stations, any DMX console, or aris™ Ethernet stations, including our exclusive 15 inch integrated touch computer.